Cool-Lux LK2057 Pro Kit I AC/DCSKU : 943479
Innovative compact design and light quality led the Mini-Cool to be nominated for a Technical Oscar. It’s size, efficiency and unique air-draft ventilation system made it NASA’s choice to be the first video light in space.
More importantly, Mini-Cool has earned the trust of videographers as their light of choice, because of its power, small size and wide variety of practical accessories. It is ideal for today’s HD & HD DSLR rigs. It is the go anywhere, mount anywhere light. Use Mini-Cool on-camera for everything from location interviews to small group sessions. Mount it off camera, on ceiling grids or clamp it just about anywhere. Put it on a light stand and bounce it out of an umbrella for beautiful soft lighting effects.
When you need power, Mini-Cool delivers! 150 watt max AC, 100 watt max DC.
Mini-Cool accessories include rotating barn doors, daylight and fluorescent Quick-Flip filters, diffusion lenses, AC and DC dimmers, gel packs, bounce umbrellas, a soft box and several mounting devices.
- Dimensions4 3/4" x 2 1/2" x 2 3/4"
- DimmerOptional in-line dimmer available (DC5000)
- Weight12.8 oz.
- VoltageAC/DC 12, 13.2, 14.4, 120-volts
- Wattage150 watts max AC; 100 watts max DC
- SocketsTwo pin GZ4
- MountMD5000 Camera shoe adapter, MD5050 Stand adapter
- Cable10 foot AC cable, 4 foot DC cable
- HousingHigh impact aircraft aluminum, anodized
- PaintHigh Temp. 800 degrees F.
MINI COOL 150 WATT MR16 AC LAMP
- Beam AngleFlood 50º
- Color Temp.3250K
- Foot Candles @ 5'275
MINI COOL 75 WATT MR16 DC LAMP
- Beam AngleFlood 45º
- Color Temp.3200K
- Foot Candles @ 5'130
LCE 12AH BATTERY BELT
- Adapters4-pin XLR (dual female)
- ExtrasLED power gauge
- Size39" - 52" waist adjustment
- Weight9 lbs.
- Run Time90 minute (rated @ 75 watts)
We Also Recommend