Flolight MicroBeam 512SKU : LED-512-NT45
The New MicroBeam-512 by FloLight is the equivalent of a 500W hotlight and offers the rare combination of high light output and a very high CRI. The CRI of the Daylight (~5600K model) is 93. Multiple versions are now available to choose from, Daylight (~5600K) or Tungsten (~3200K), in 45 degree beam angle. The LEDs which are rated at 25,000 hours and.the light output levels are more than double our previous offering! On mains with the supplied adapter, with Mains @ 120VAC the unit consumes 48.5W, 0.6A and has a power factor of 0.7.
Yes, you read correctly, we said it is 93 CRI (Daylight Model), an exceptional result. We traded off a slightly reduced lifespan, now at 25,000 hours when designing this specialized new 5mm LED - it was certainly worth it for this seismic leap, the first high CRI LED videolight at a reasonable price.
- 512 Ultra Bright Daylight LEDs
- Daylight (~5600K) and Tungsten (~3200K) Versions Available
- 45 Degree beam angle
- Equivalent to a Powerful 500W "Hot Light"
- Full Dimming Control
- Mounting Yoke
- Optional V-Mount Battery Adapter
- External 12 VDC Input
- 110-240 VAC Power Adapter Included
- Slide-on filter holder and slide-on Barndoors sold separately
- Uses Only 50W of Energy
- Weights Just 5 lbs / 2.3 kg
The unit measures:
12" wide, 3" deep (including switches) , and 6" high.
305mm wide, 76mm deep (including switches) , and 152mm high.