Write Your Review
JTL DL-320 Starter Kit with 2 Versalight J-160 Monolight StrobesSKU : 92200
The Versalight J-160 is a unique strobe, perfect for photography students as a main strobe light, and for professional photographers as a supplementary light source. The light provides 160w/s output power (160 joules) on full and GN 120 feet at ASA 100. It features a built in reflector and power cable, remote sensor, Continuous power adjustor with fine-setting clutches, Angle-adjustable bracket with built-in umbrella holder, a recharge readylight, two way fixing stand adapter, and an easily changeable fuse holder. In addition, a variety of accessories are available for the Versalight J160, including a 24" by 24" soft box kit, four leaf barn doors, honeycomb, color filter kits, snoot, and much more.
- Remote sensor / slave.
- Audio signal for recharge ready.
- Fixed reflector and power cable.
- Built-in thermostat to avoid overheating.
- Continuous power adjustor with fine-setting clutches.
- Angle-adjustable bracket with built-in umbrella holder.
- Dual-locking stand adapter for studio rail-road installation.
- Color-temperature corrected (5,500K) circular flash-tube.
- All kinds of lighting accessories available: barn-doors, snoot, color filters, honeycomb, soft boxes & umbrellas.
To refer our return policy click here.
We Also Recommend
$42 Save $17