Morris Digital Midi Slave FlashSKU : 690465
Shoot with greater range, smaller f-stops and increased depth of field. Morris Slaves are triggered by any flash and deliver extra light for contrast control and backlighting for interior photography. Their small size also makes them the ideal companion for compact point-and-shoot cameras, adding no extra bulk to your camera bag. Hide Morris Slaves anywhere in the picture, they offer endless possibilities for the imaginative photographer.
• N-mode: Flash is triggered by your camera flash, syncs with the main flash
• P-mode: For cameras with pre-flash, it is triggered by camera's main flash to sync with the main flash
• Compact & Powerful
• Includes: 1/4-20" Socket (Tripod Mount) & 1 Year Warranty
• Dimensions: 1.2 x 2.4 x 2.5"
• Can be used with the Morris Suction Cup
• Usage: Groups, Accent, Backgrounds
• Power Source: 2 AA Batteries, not included
• Guide Number: 42 (ISO 100 in feet)
• Subject Distance: 1.5 - 16.5 feet
• Coverage: 65x50º, 80x65º (w/adapter)
• Recycles In: 5 Secs.
Digital Midi Slave Flash
Part #: 690465
To refer our return policy click here.