Write Your Review
Photogenic 500Ws PowerLightSKU : 915871
PowerLight monolights are built to meet the everyday demands of photo professionals. Their job is a lot like yours: to provide exact and repeatable results in demanding lighting situations, day in and day out.
The PL1250DRC has a 6 f-stop flash output range from 16 to 500Ws. The unit delivers accurate, repeatable power to the flash tube every flash, for consistent exposures. At full power it has a short 1/1300 sec. flash duration. Tight control of the flash output is accomplished through a digital display that allows for precise adjustments in 1/10 or 1/2 f-stop increments. Just like the flash, the bright 250W modeling lamp can be controlled to any output level you need—full, proportional, manual or off. The user-replaceable flash tube is color-corrected to daylight Kelvin temperature.
When you purchase a PowerLight, you gain the creative freedom that comes from having dozens of compatible light modifiers to choose from: soft boxes, umbrellas and the entire Quick-Change line, including those legendary Photogenic reflectors.
Professionals trust Photogenic PowerLights for rugged build, consistent output, and reliable results.
· Color-corrected flashtube
· Digital display of flash
and modeling power settings
· 1.5 second recycle from full power
· 6 f-stop flash power range: 500~16Ws
· Repeatable flash output to ±0.05 f-stop
· GN 365
· 250W modeling lamp
· Flash and modeling output adjustments in 1/10 or 1/2 f-stop increments
· Proportional, full on/off, or manual modeling lamp settings
· Flash OK light
· Ready light
· Auto power discharge (flash dump)
· Photo slave
· Safe, low 5-volt sync voltage
· Heavy-duty 1/4" sync socket
· Test-fire button
· Surge protection
· Internal thermal protection
· Extruded aluminum housing
· Works with Quick-Change™ light shaping accessories
To refer our return policy click here.
We Also Recommend