Photogenic 500Ws PowerLightSKU : 915871
PowerLight monolights are built to meet the everyday demands of photo professionals. Their job is a lot like yours: to provide exact and repeatable results in demanding lighting situations, day in and day out.
The PL1250DRC has a 6 f-stop flash output range from 16 to 500Ws. The unit delivers accurate, repeatable power to the flash tube every flash, for consistent exposures. At full power it has a short 1/1300 sec. flash duration. Tight control of the flash output is accomplished through a digital display that allows for precise adjustments in 1/10 or 1/2 f-stop increments. Just like the flash, the bright 250W modeling lamp can be controlled to any output level you need—full, proportional, manual or off. The user-replaceable flash tube is color-corrected to daylight Kelvin temperature.
When you purchase a PowerLight, you gain the creative freedom that comes from having dozens of compatible light modifiers to choose from: soft boxes, umbrellas and the entire Quick-Change line, including those legendary Photogenic reflectors.
Professionals trust Photogenic PowerLights for rugged build, consistent output, and reliable results.
· Color-corrected flashtube
· Digital display of flash
and modeling power settings
· 1.5 second recycle from full power
· 6 f-stop flash power range: 500~16Ws
· Repeatable flash output to ±0.05 f-stop
· GN 365
· 250W modeling lamp
· Flash and modeling output adjustments in 1/10 or 1/2 f-stop increments
· Proportional, full on/off, or manual modeling lamp settings
· Flash OK light
· Ready light
· Auto power discharge (flash dump)
· Photo slave
· Safe, low 5-volt sync voltage
· Heavy-duty 1/4" sync socket
· Test-fire button
· Surge protection
· Internal thermal protection
· Extruded aluminum housing
· Works with Quick-Change™ light shaping accessories
To refer our return policy click here.
We Also Recommend
Photogenic 1000 Total Watt, Continuous Light Soft Box Two Light Travel Kit 1000 Total Watt, Continuous Light Soft Box Two Light Travel Kit