Write Your Review
Photogenic 500Ws PowerLight with slide controlSKU : 915755
PowerLight monolights are built to meet the everyday demands of photo professionals. Their job is a lot like yours: to provide exact and repeatable results in demanding lighting situations, day in and day out.
The PL1250C has a 6 f-stop flash output range from 16 to 500Ws. The unit delivers repeatable power to the flash tube every flash, for consistent exposures. At full power it has a short 1/1300 sec. flash duration. An easy-to-use slider control allows for stepless adjustments of the flash output. Just like the flash, the bright 250W modeling lamp is also slider controlled to any output level you need—full, proportional, manual or off. The user-replaceable flash tube is color-corrected to daylight Kelvin temperature.
An optional digital PLDD-1 display is available that shows the flash setting. It mounts to the light with an adjustable arm that can be positioned independently of the light.
When you purchase a PowerLight, you gain the creative freedom that comes from having dozens of compatible light modifiers to choose from: soft boxes, umbrellas and the entire Quick-Change line, including those legendary Photogenic reflectors.
Professionals trust Photogenic PowerLights for rugged build, consistent output, and reliable results.
See kit options for this light at the PowerLight Monolight Kits Page.
· Color-corrected flash tube
· Easy-to-use slider control of flash and modeling power settings
· 1.5 second recycle from full power
· 6 f-stop flash power range: 500~16Ws
· Repeatable flash output to ±0.05 f-stop
· GN 365
· 250W modeling lamp
· Proportional, full on/off, or manual modeling lamp settings
· Flash OK light
· Ready light
· Auto power discharge (flash dump)
· Photo slave
· Safe, low 5 volt sync voltage
· Heavy-duty 1/4" sync socket
· Test-fire button
· Surge protection
· Internal thermal protection
· Extruded aluminum housing
· Works with Quick-Change™ light shaping accessories
To refer our return policy click here.
We Also Recommend