You can view more products of this category by just swiping!!
Write Your Review
Photogenic Solair 500Ws monolight with Pocket WizardSKU : 958491
Solair monolights employ “constant color” technology that prevents the flash color temperature from visibly shifting no matter what power setting is used. There’s no warm cast at lower power levels! That’s important in a multi-light setup, where levels can vary greatly.
The PLR500DRC provides an extended range of flash output from 500Ws to 4Ws (an 8 f-stop range). The digital display lets you precisely adjust the flash power setting in 1/10 or 1/2 f-stop increments. Microprocessor circuitry ensures the power level you select is delivered accurately, flash after flash, to within 1/20 of an f-stop. The light has a bright 250W modeling lamp that can be fully controlled to any output level you need.
The PLR500DRC has the convenience of wireless triggering: a PocketWizard Plus receiver with a hidden antenna is built right in. The receiver is powered by the light unit, so there are no batteries to replace. Any PocketWizard transmitter can trigger these lights up to a distance of 300 feet.
Exposure bracketing can be automatically performed with the Solair light, instead of with the camera. An under- and over-exposure power setting of as little as 1/10 f-stop up to as much as 1-1/2 f-stops can be programmed to fire in addition to the correct exposure setting. Keep your depth-of-field unchanged!
Professionals trust Photogenic Solair monolights for constant color, consistent output,
and reliable results.
and reliable results.
See kit options for this light at the Solair Kits Page.
· 8 f-stop flash power range: 500~4Ws
· PocketWizard™ receiver
· Color-corrected flash tube
· Consistent flash output ±0.05 f-stop
· Digital flash power display
· Auto bracketing function
· Flash and modeling output adjustments in 1/10 or 1/2 f-stop increments
· 250W modeling lamp
· Digital modeling power display
· Proportional, full on/off, or manual modeling lamp settings
· Audible ready and misfire announcement
· Ready light
· Auto power discharge (flash dump)
· Self-diagnostic display
· Photo slave
· Safe, low 5-volt sync voltage
· Heavy-duty 1/4" sync socket
· Test-fire button
· Surge protection
· Internal thermal protection
· Extruded aluminum housing
· Works with Quick-Change™ light shaping accessories
To refer our return policy click here.
We Also Recommend