More economical when compared to paper backdrops.
- Lot more convenient to be taken around to various places.
- Trouble-free to store. There will be wrinkles once you unroll it but it can always be steamed to get a clean and perfect backdrop.
- Storing is simple. To avoid dust and wrinkles you can put them up in a case, so that you can utilize them for your next shoot.
Reusable and machine-washable as they are purely made of cotton.
- Available in a basic range of solid colors and unlike paper backdrops they come in a wide range of spectrum colors.
- Perfect for schools, fashion and product photography.
- Most suitable for studio photography but they are not easily portable or travel-friendly.
- In terms of storage , paper backdrops are recommended to be placed upright to protect the edges from getting wrinkled or damaged. Secure a clamp to the top of both ends of a paper roll to keep it secure and in place.
Recyclable. Instead of discarding them they can be recycled.
- It can crinkle and tear if your subject steps foot onto it or when rolled over on an uneven flooring. Gaffer tape can be used around the edges to keep the paper smooth on the floor.
- Colored background paper is a fun canvas for trying out different lighting scenarios.
- Ideal for fashion and portrait shoots. They are also widely used in schools for project works.
- Spring clamp can be used for paper backdrops to prevent it from unrolling for several extra feet and also to maintain the cotton muslin straight